Fundamentals of Case Management Practice: Skills for the Human Services 5th Edition Solution Manual
Instant Solution Manual for Fundamentals of Case Management Practice: Skills for the Human Services 5th Edition
Authors: Nancy Summers
This is not a Textbook. Please check the free sample before buying.
- Unlimited Downloads on Android, iOS & PC
- 100% Private & Confidential
- 24/7 Live Chat & E-Mail Support
No Waiting Time. Instant Access. Buy Now!
Chapters Covered for Fundamentals of Case Management Practice: Skills for the Human Services 5th Edition Solution Manual
Section 1: FOUNDATIONS FOR THE BEST PRACTICE IN CASE MANAGEMENT.
1. Case Management: Definition and Responsibilities.
2. Ethics and Other Professional Responsibilities for Human Service Workers.
3. Applying the Ecological Model: A Theoretical Foundation for Human Services.
Section 2: USEFUL CLARIFICATIONS AND ATTITUDES.
4. Cultural Competence.
5. Attitudes and Boundaries.
6. Clarifying Who Owns the Problem.
Section 3: EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION.
7. Identifying Good Responses and Poor Responses.
8. Listening and Responding.
9. Asking Questions.
10. Bringing Up Difficult Issues.
11. Addressing and Disarming Anger.
12. Collaborating with People for Change.
13. Putting It All Together: Exercises.
Section 4: MEETING CLIENTS AND ASSESSING THEIR STRENGTHS AND NEEDS.
14. Documenting Initial Inquiries.
15. The First Interview.
16. Social Histories and Assessment Forms.
17. Using the DSM.
18. The Mental Status Examination.
19. Receiving and Releasing Information.
Section 5: DEVELOPING A PLAN WITH A CLIENT.
20. Developing a Service Plan at the Case Management Unit.
21. Preparing for a Service Planning Conference or Disposition Planning Meeting.
22. Making the Referral and Assembling the Record.
23. Documentation and Recording.
Section 6: MONITORING SERVICES AND FOLLOWING THE CLIENT.
24. Monitoring the Services or Treatment.
25. Developing Goals and Objectives at the Provider Agency.
26. Terminating the Case.
Where can I find Fundamentals of Case Management Practice: Skills for the Human Services 5th Edition Solution Manual for instant PDF download online?
You are at the right place! The current product allows you to download the student test bank instantly and can be verified with the PDF sample with one full chapter.
What is a Solution Manual?
A solution manual or a study guide is a textbook companion with answers to the questions and quizzes at the end of each chapter, and in some answer guides, the cases and projects are answered as well. This product can be of great assistance for solving your homework or for finishing your assigned readings.
What is a Test Bank?
A test bank is a collection of exam questions with solutions. These questions, as most exams, tests and quizzes are multiple-choice questions, fill in the blank, true or false or matching type questions. A test bank is solid support for exam preparation and allows you to master almost every sort of question possible based on the text from every perspective and topic covered.
How to use this Product?
This is a supplementary product for the mentioned textbook. This Fundamentals of Case Management Practice: Skills for the Human Services 5th Edition Solution Manual is designed to enhance your scores and assist in the learning process. There are many regulations of academic honesty of your institution to be considered at your own discretion while using it. However, visible score improvement is assured for all students purchasing our study aids. The sample chapter allows you to confirm that the resource fits your needs before purchasing.
Service and Quality Assurance Statement: Students Can Experience
- The ease of instant download
- Secure and hassle-free payments
- Constant updates on the newest editions and
- Trustworthy Live Chat assistance 24X7
We are committed to ensuring customer retention by providing quick and quality solutions through our products, support and research at the most student-friendly price online.